Search This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2015

Ibrahim Ahmad - Suicide Bombers plans foiled at PROM


IBRAHIM AHMAD

Thought it would be cute to disguise a "Terror Attack" by making it look like a "Promposal". 

Thanks to the efforts of this man, those efforts were thwarted 
and MURICA continues to be the #1 Country on planet earth.


FAT VIDEO GAME NERD 
rushed the would be terrorist, put him in what he called "The YES lock" 
and made him submit to America's almighty Obesity.

"People told me I was too FAT to be anything. This bothered me for years. So, I was standing around a random Highschool, hitting on underage girls, and I see this Middle Eastern guy walk in with a BOMB on his chest. So I did what my favorite wrestler "Daniel Bryan" would do. MAKE HIM TAP!"

This is FAT GUYS favorite wrestler, "Daniel Bryan".

Take today to hug an OBESE Video game nerd.
He MAY save your life.


(This story and any other bullshit on this blog is FAKE and MADE UP. STOP believing everything on the internet. Slapnuts.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say whatever you want. Everyone always argues about RACE, Politics and RELIGION, anyway! Like I am going to MODERATE that BS!